To commemorate the world heart day, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital – HSR had organised a five-KM walkathon today from NH HSR to HSR Club. NH HSR raised awareness about the long-term benefits of walking in maintaining cardiac health. The event witnessed participation from more than 100 people. The walkathon was followed by quiz competition and fun games. The winners were rewarded with first aid boxes and T-shirts.
- Arogya World announces 2022 Healthy Workplaces
- CIEL Group Announces Strategic Investment in Tech Platforms as part of its IPO Roadmap
- Zetwerk Makes Its 4th Acquisition, Acquires U.S.-based Unimacts at a Valuation of $39 Million, To Strengthen Its International Operations
- Curatal ushers in curated talent – An idea whose time is now!
- Primus Senior Homes teams up with LiveAltlife to conduct a diabetes awareness session